Thursday, September 8, 2016

Friendly People and Midwest Beauty

These first two days on the road reminds me of why the Midwest is called the nations breadbasket.  Field after field of corn and beans as far as the eye can see!  Day one was great with favorable winds at my back; I kept spinning out as I am riding a single speed (wanting the challenge).  Careful what you ask for because day two brought 5 hours of headwind and another 4.5 hours of 94° heat.  Plenty of challenge on day two.  I have shared my blog with several people so far; and asked them to share with their family and friends.  I would appreciate if you would do the same!  Thank you for following...more to come from the road!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well humm mybe you can do a tradein 😉 it is a beautiful country and a great choice to once again bring awareness to signs and symptoms. Also there has been significant proof of using talc powder to contribute. Hopefully there can be those that catch up with you and it will save their ife. God Speed

Jennifer said...

Brad...glad we met today! Stay safe!