Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Departure



I decided to depart on the CycleQuest ride tomorrow morning. I worked yesterday and there are just too many last minute things to wrap up.

I especially want to look at getting a smart phone to have 4G service during the ride. That will help enormously with communications enroute, and enable me to get encouraging messages.

So, the plan is to roll out of my driveway at 05:30 tomorrow and head to Payson, 90 miles away and nearly 10,000 ft. of climbing.

Please share news of the ride and the blog link with all your friends and loved ones....let's make this a memorable, collective effort on behalf of those who need to know about this 'silent' cancer.

Brad

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been researching a smart phone too. Seems for the casual user the Iphone is the best. It's more user friendly. I may have to switch to AT & T for that 4G thing too but it's ok. I'll be great as we can all be on the same company and have free mobile to mobile. That's what the Radio Shack guy said is the best though.

Unknown said...

OK I'm going to be at work when you leave so peddle away brother. Wish I were your "wing man".