Tuesday, July 17, 2012

T-minus....

I'm planning on rolling out of my driveway in Tempe, AZ at 5:30a tomorrow morning.


The destination - with nearly 10,000 feet of climbing - will be Payson about 100 miles away.


The plan is to traverse all or parts of seven states, finally rolling into Hannibal Missouri on Friday, August 3rd.


On the right side of the blog is information about how you can make a difference and get involved to support the ovarian cancer awareness cause.

All proceeds go to OCA efforts. Not a single cent supports this ride. My expenses are my own.


My brother John is writing the blog during the ride.

Look, there's only so much I can do riding 100 miles a day across drought-parched America! :-)

More once I'm on the road!


Brad

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok Brad r u ready, I'm excited for u!

Unknown said...

To my brother. May you have great travels and wonderful memories. May God protect you and watch over you. Wind to your back and wonderful encounters ahead. Day 1.

Love you